
It is all I:
I love milk a theme...
And air \soap bubbles,
I love roofs, a word a suicide, and a rain with a blizzard, a flame in a fireplace, the plaids, all bright, teddy bears, pistachio ice-cream, mulled wine, whisky ,mohito , an Indian cuisine, and a word lollipop, music, and the sun, fairy tales, philosophy.
Foolish phrases and silly questions to receive from acquaintances of the letter usual mail and a wind....
I here trust till now owing to dolls and that they revive when we go to bed.
Each new year I write Santa Klausu the letter and to its treasure under a pillow which for the morning disappears))
Still I trust in the tooth fairy - always when I go to tooth - I pray to it)
I trust in fairy tales!
Otherwise for a long time likely has ruined the life a suicide. I trust in that that fairy tales the best philosophy!))
and Piter Pen.... As without it)) and now I to sleep, and all that who helps me not to lose faith in all these many thanks))

I love you = *