


The name of Sasha for me means likely much. I will recollect as have met - and as that so becomes sad. And you will recollect in general all lived together a life slice so becomes as that not on yourself and all memoirs come. Such sensation that only went yesterday in a temple together ; that only today have woken up together; only one of these days went behind gym shoes; all such........ It is direct it is not believed that there is more nothing. To the grandmother not for a long time has told as we lived. Recollected and is direct had fun. Smiled. Cheerfully lived actually :) Eyes were shone... Memoirs. Pure and light. And how much we quarrelled? ahahaha! It is SO MUCH, how much on mine anybody for all lived long life together does not quarrel! I remember how long got used to that that ware it is necessary to wash half in a bath, half on kitchen. As resisted concerning smoking. It was cleaned constantly and prepared - and after all it was pleasant to me oh, damn! I loved!! For the first time in a life! And as strongly then hated when parted :( Especially that last time when I lived already with Katya... We tried to save friendship, but both knew that will turn out nothing. Even now... Silent video from a wall on a wall in contact and so let all know without words - to us difficultly to communicate among themselves. And so it also will be. I miss on it madly. I would give all for 3 minutes of normal dialogue consisting of pair banal questions how are you doing, than are engaged, or that else similar.
I would want that he always smiled as smiled to me in the mornings and the nobility that it is happy.....